Federal Conference provides customized solutions using their proprietary proven processes and leveraging global buying power to enhance associations ROI.
DUMFRIES, Va. (PRWEB) April 30, 2019 — Federal Conference is quickly becoming the chosen solution for developing and implementing meetings and events worldwide.
“It is an honor and pleasure to have the opportunity to serve such amazing organizations such as the American Association of Medical Dosimetrists (AAMD) and the National Industries for the Blind (NIB)” says Keith Kruse, President and COO of Federal Conference. “Federal Conference provides solutions to address specific pain points for meeting planners. Our thorough and extensive discovery process enables us to develop specific à-la-carte solutions to support the goals of the event or meeting. Our single point of contact from the time we begin developing and partnering with our clients to after the event provides a seamless process to ensure success” adds Kruse.
“We selected Federal Conference to manage our Annual Meeting and to handle site selection and contracting for our Regional Meetings because of the experience and know-how they bring to the table – in particular on Cvent. AAMD conducted an extensive search and interviewed a myriad of companies. Federal Conference emerged as the best choice for us as they have the necessary expertise in every area of our meeting planning process, and we felt like their team members would be true partners with us in producing outstanding events,” said Stacey Wilson, AAMD Executive Director.
Michelle Hobby with NIB has worked with Federal Conference over the past year. “We have found that their expertise ensures a smooth process for selecting destinations and hotels. In addition to having the experience of site selection they are experts on Cvent which is a critical element for us since that is our sole technology platform. In addition, they have been able to reduce our hotel costs through leveraging their global buying power,” Hobby went on to say.
“Our Expertise Is Your Event is more to us than just a tagline. It truly reflects the value we believe we offer our customers,” says Kruse. “Although Federal Conference is a global company, we provide boutique and customized solutions and experiences. Utilizing and leveraging our global expertise and buying power for our clients is key to their success.”
About Federal Conference
At Federal Conference, Our Expertise Is Your Event. We deliver more than 3,000 meetings, conferences and tradeshows per year around the world for corporate, association, and government clients. Our planning team is industry certified and experienced in creating innovative event programs that increase attendance, maximize revenue, and deliver an exceptional experience for all participants. We leverage best-in-class solutions for event planning, site selection, registration, housing management, and onsite delivery to make every event extraordinary and stress free.
AAMD is the primary resource for medical dosimetrists and treatment planners throughout the world. It is the only professional association devoted exclusively to promoting and supporting the medical dosimetry and treatment planning profession by:
– Defining the scope of practice for medical dosimetry and treatment planning to ensure the delivery of highquality patient care and to foster patient safety initiatives.
– Providing opportunities for skill development and maintenance of Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board (MDCB) certification through current and relevant educational activities specifically focused on medical dosimetry and treatment planning.
– Demonstrating the value of the medical dosimetry and treatment planning profession through advocacy in the radiation oncology community, other healthcare associations and the general public.
– Offering a forum for professional development through the exchange of best practices, practical treatment planning solutions and career opportunities.
– Monitoring the healthcare landscape and informing our members of changes that may impact the medical dosimetry and treatment planning profession. About National Industries for the Blind Since 1938, National Industries for the Blind (NIB) has focused on enhancing the opportunities for economic and personal independence of people who are blind, primarily through creating, sustaining, and improving employment. NIB and its network of associated nonprofit agencies are the nation’s largest employer of people who are blind through the manufacture and provision of SKILCRAFT® and other products and services of the AbilityOne™ Program. For more information about NIB, visit NIB.org.